July 9 – 13, 2017, Vigo, Spain http://iscb2017.info/
For the first time, STRATOS was named as a scientific topic to encourage the scientific community to submit abstracts related to STRATOS topics. The following two STRATOS sessions were organized. Not all talks were given on behalf of the STRATOS initiative.
1. Willi Sauerbrei, Medical Center - University of Freiburg, Germany - On behalf of the STRATOS initiative.
'On ‘state-of-the-art’ for selection of variables and functional forms in multivariable analysis' PDF
2. Christen Gray, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
'Accounting for complex measurement error in fractional polynomial models, with an application to alcohol and mortality'
3. Aris Perperoglou, University of Essex, UK - On behalf of TG2 of the STRATOS initiative.
'A comparison of spline methods in R for building explanatory models' PDF
1. Philip Clare, UNSW Australia, Australia
'Comparison of methods for adjusting for time-varying confounding'
2. Rebecca Whittle, Keele University, UK
'Measurement error and timing of predictor values used in prediction model research: a systematic review of current practice and reporting'
3. Camila Olarte Parra, Ghent University, Belgium
'Is kidney transplantation best preceded by dialysis? On avoiding potential biases through G-estimation'